Monday, May 5, 2008

Mother's Day is this Sunday!

I hope you have great plans to celebrate this 100th Anniversary of the day set aside for all the wonderful mom's out there!


For those of you who still have shopping to do, we have in stock wonderful pictures and frames with wonderful heartfelt sayings for mom and about families -- that will show mom just how much you care. Wonderful watches and purses from TOKYObay. And don't forget...a gift certificate, for those hard to buy for mom's...who doesn't love a gift certificate!

I just had to take a picture of these wonderful yellow tulips that are looking so sunny and beautiful in my front flowerbed at home...tulips just don't last long enough for me! I hope you have a wonderful week...and an especially lovely Mother's Day on Sunday! I'll be enjoying the day with my Mom! :)
Best wishes,
Stacy

No comments: