Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Event WILL Go On ~ Rain OR Shine!!!

The weatherman is throwing us a curve...he's saying it might rain on Friday...now WHEN have you ever heard it rains on the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! ;) (For those of you that are scratching your heads saying, "May 30th is not the first day of Summer?" go down a couple of posts and you'll understand what I'm talking about.)

Well, I am taking a break from the preparations just long enough to let you know...the weatherman has a 50/50 chance of getting it right...and you all know what I talking about there...this IS Michigan you know!

While I have put my order in for a SUNNY & WARM day, we're just letting you know we are prepared for anything, just in case the he gets it right! ;)

A little rain can't get us down...because we have dusted off our party shoes and there's no stopping us now!

We'll see you Friday night! You're going to LOVE what we have planned for you! :)
Stacy, Joe & the crew

No comments: