Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday ~ A Fabulous Fall Day!

Oh My Gosh!! Some orders came in today for our NEW, Girl's Room!! All I can say is...where was this stuff when I was a kid!! I am reliving my childhood...this is sooo much fun!!

Now...we just have to lock our wood guy, Chris in his workshop so he can get all the great furniture pieces done...so we have someplace to put this stuff!!

Did I hear some of you saying...what kind of great furniture pieces? Let me just leave you with a few tidbits...a new headboard, how about a bookshelf...a hamper...a bench...a vanity...shadow boxes...shelves...mirrors...I could go on and on...but Chris is only one person!

Nite!
Stacy

P.S. This is the beginning of a new and exciting time for us...our electronic newsletter took
it's maiden voyage this evening...enjoy!

No comments: