Monday, September 10, 2007

Great New Finds

Hello!

Well Monday is almost behind us...and it was a wonderful Fall-like day -- for the most part anyways!


I just have to tell you...I just love my job! I love being able to find wonderful goodies and bringing them to Saginaw and you, through my store! I want to be your source for great finds for your home and personal use...that you just can't find outside of the big cities!


So today, let me fill you in on the fabulous line of purses and watches from TOKYObay in San Francisco! There are so many great watches and we have just scratched the surface! The Tram Watch, which happens to be one of my personal favs, made the 'O List'!


The purses are from their Red Tango Collection...they are so much fun! Our darling Katie, picked out her fav and it sold the very next day...before she could get her hot little hands on it! Sorry Katie, we do have more coming!! Me, being a registered purse freak, am wrestling with color...lime or turquoise!!


I went to Market a few weeks ago and was totally blown away by a wonderful baby line called, Bunnies By The Bay! I am so in love with it...I threw aside all the other projects we had going and we redecorated the upstairs bathroom into a baby room. We will have some great ideas for baby gifts arriving in the next couple of weeks, to fill up our newly redecorated room!!


I know, I know...seems I am doing everything but home decor. But, I am dedicated to bringing you a unique shopping experience for both your home and your life.


And last, but certainly not least...we are getting very close to completing the redecorating on our new, larger 'Girl's Room'!! We have to fine tune a couple of things and do some fun, faux touches...can you say, polka dots & swirls?!! Tons of great stuff should be arriving very shortly! Mom's, your girls will think they have died and gone to heaven!! Stay tuned.....!


Bye for now!
Stacy

No comments: