Saturday, January 17, 2009

Woo Hoo! I'm Back From Market!

Well...I am back...after suffering a bit of an automobile glitch on the way home. (I won't bore you with the details!) I am recharged and ready to go!! I found so many GREAT gift ideas...and new home decor items...items too numerous to remember everything we have coming in! You'll have to check back here often...as we get things in...I'll post here when I get the chance...but stop by and see what we've been up to...we have been changing things around...and I am loving it!

I have decided that this year we are going to redecorate the front parlor of the store (how? I hear you wondering?? I don't know yet...but it will come to me...)...prim fans I am so sorry! But the sales just aren't there for us...we have to keep moving in the direction that is working for us.

We are still carrying some prim merchandise, and we hope you can still find things you LOVE even though we don't have the whole store full of it. My hopes are that you will still keep us in mind when you have gifts to buy for your friends & family...heck...you might find something you love too!

I am so excited about what the future holds for us...I love meeting all the new people who have found us...as well as those of you who have stuck with us through all these years...18!!! Can you believe it! :)

I'll be back in touch I am hoping to get one of my 'old fashioned' newsletters together to tell you about all the great things that are going to be happening around here...so stay tuned!

I love you all...and stay warm! It sure has been a crazy winter! :)
Stacy

No comments: