Saturday, January 31, 2009

Facebook Anyone???

Yup...I recently was exposed to Facebook...and I am hooked. What a wonderful way to connect with people! I have even reconnected with people I went to high school with...it's a riot!

Anyways, I was having so much fun that I started a Facebook page for the store. My hope is that customers and friends will visit and we can talk about whatever our heart desires. I've started a few topics to get things going...so I hope you can join me over there...become 'a fan' and discover others you might have something in common with!

Curious?? Stop by and check it out...if you're not familiar with Facebook, feel free to email me at sloeming@charter.net and I'll help you get started...trust me, you don't know what you're missing! Click on the link to take a look! AT HOME with Simply Country on Facebook

Toodles!
Stacy

No comments: