Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Great Stuff To Tell You About!

Hi All!


I have to share some pics of a couple of items that came in recently! You know the magazines are ALL ABOUT COLOR these days!!! Check out this first pic...wonderfully colorful Colanders!! I don't think I will hide mine away in the cupboard...it just might take on the roll of fruit bowl on my counter top when not being used as intended! No question here...mine will be LIME!!!
And look how great they look with the Sabre Dishes!!!

Next I have to show you these new Diaper Bags!!! I hate to even say they are a diaper bag because I want to carry one as a purse, or carry necessaries when I travel overnight. My dilemma though...lime polka dots or stripes!!! What do you think!!
I think these are going to be hot...whether you are a hip & happenin' mom toting around your bundle of joy and all their necessity's OR a hip and happenin' gal like...oh I don't know...ME!!!! And who knew being a mom could LOOK SO COOL...right here in Saginaw!!! Get Out!!!
Have a great evening!
Stacy

No comments: