Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Prim Galz!! Lookie Here!!!

Hey There!!


I wanted to give you a heads up on something that's coming in any day now.

These great frames...I hate to call them frames because that doesn't do them justice! They are really wonderful pieces of art...at a very reasonable price. I don't have the exact dimensions, but if my memory serves me -- they are in the 24" range.

They will make wonderful Mother's Day & wedding gifts!! The toughest part is deciding which one to choose!! You're going to LOVE these!!
Let us know if you want to be called when they arrive. I have a funny feeling this first order is not going to last very long with Mother's Day approaching. Put a great family picture in the middle and they'll make a wonderfully sentimental gift that mom will treasure forever!
Have a wonderful day...and stay warm! It's -22 with the wind chill this morning!!! Yikes!!
Take care, Stacy




No comments: