Saturday, October 27, 2007

Open House is Here...and almost over!

Helloooo!!


Where does the time go? I had every intention of posting leading up to the Open House...showing you all the boxes and mess that we make preparing for our big event. You would NOT believe the mess we can make! Then all the sudden we are two days into the Open House and it's my first chance to get back to the Blog!
As usual, we were working until 3 & 4 in the morning...I'm thinking I am getting way too old for this...and then all you lovely people arrive and make it all soooo worthwhile! The weariness fades with each and every oohhhh and aahhhh...thanks for all the wonderful comments too! You validate what I do by not holding back...and I THANK YOU!! Our four walls were bursting with all the people that have turned out for the first two days...it was so much fun to see all of you...and the fairy dust was a flying!! (Those of you that were there know exactly what I am talking about).

And yes, 'Real Men Do Come Inside' -- (thank you for that, Mr. Tom Smith!) And even some men (1) did partake in the fairy dust that was flying! They obviously throw caution to the wind and go with the flow up there in Ontario!! ;-)) I thank him for that!!

I thought I would share a few photos of what some of the displays looked like before the onslaught of people arrived!! Enjoy...and if you're out and about tomorrow...stop on by...the fairy dust will STILL be flying!! And the delicious dessert bars will make a return visit...that in itself is reason to stop in...if not for the good company!!!!!!!!
Congrats to the winners of our door prizes so far...Cheryl, Liz, Pam & Kathy!!!
And thank you for allowing me the ability to live my dream, and the chance to serve all of you!!!
Happy Holidays!
Stacy

No comments: